The TWIN FIN II series combines German design and engineering, Japanese craftsmanship and no stain steel technology for an exquisitely sharp collection of knives. This series features a modern all-metal design that appeals to discerning knife enthusiasts. Forged from N60 stainless steel that distinguishes itself with its special combination of chrome and carbon. It sits comfortably in the hand with an ergonomically designed handle.
Blade Number - 30911-201
- Upgraded version of Japan's best-selling knife; Twin Fin II is the perfect combination of German design and Japanese craftmanship
- The new material; Nitro60 (N60) stainless steel has improved hardness (HRC60), stain resistance and will keep an ultra-sharp razor-like edge for longer
- The advanced techniques utilised in the construction of the blade, bolster and handle have produced a cutting tool with excellent mid-knife balance that is a pleasure to hold
- Twin Fin II is compatible with existing sharpening accessories
- This unique, modern, all-metal design is 100% handcrafted in Zwilling's Seki factory
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Each TWIN FIN II knife is created by master craftsmen in Seki, Japan.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.