Have you been looking for a high-quality knife that will not let you down when you need it most? The Zwilling FOUR STAR Santoku Knife 18cm is what you need. It is estimated that over 32 million FOUR STAR knives have been sold to date. Since then, things haven't changed much - and that's due to the fact that there's nothing to be improved. Blades that are manufactured with a Rockwell hardness of 55-57 are manufactured in order to produce a higher level of hardness and corrosion resistance.
Zwilling FOUR STAR Santoku Knife 18cm Features:
- Blade Number - 31118-181
- For extreme hardness and corrosion resistance, blades are approximately 55-57 HRC
- As a result of the blade's initial sharpness, V-edge honing with laser-controlled precision ensures outstanding performance in the most demanding conditions
- Laser measurement ensures an optimal cutting angle. This ensures long-term sharpness retention.
- No dirt or bacteria can enter the handle since it is seamless and joint-free.
- A knife's bolster connects its handle to its blade. Fingers won't slip off and weight is distributed correctly between the blade and handle.
- Designed ergonomically, the solid synthetic handles fit well in the hand.
SIGMAFORGE® - Forging is at the heart of all knives. Temperature, extreme conditions, and force give the knife its shape during forging. Precision-forged SIGMAFORGE knives produce perfect geometry, essential for achieving a precise edge and optimum cutting performance
- However, we recommend hand washing
- Made in Germany