Wusthof Diamond Sharpening Steel (26cm)
Since 1814 Wusthof has set the standard for designing and manufacturing precision-forged knives, and the sharpening accessories they produce are no exception. Keep your Wusthof knives sharp through years of use with this Wusthof diamond sharpening steel. Unlike traditional steels, the diamond steel also contains fine abrasives that will sharpen your knife by grinding away material from the knife, re-aligning the blade and resetting the edge. The diamond sharpening steels have a solid stainless steel core and the surface is covered in diamond grains, making sharpening any knife effortless. The partial bolster on this diamond steel helps to protect you hands while sharpening, plus the black handle is ergonomically designed for comfort.
- Industrial diamonds securely embedded in a stainless steel rod restore the edge of your knife
- Designed to re-align your knife blade and reset the edge
- Partial bolster provides protection for your hands while in use
- Ergonomically designed handle for comfort
- Hook allows you to hang the sharpener for storage
- Length: 26cm
- Made in Germany
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.