Since 1814 WÜSTHOF has set the standard for designing and manufacturing precision-forged knives. Wüsthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany. Production follows strict rules in order to achieve the finest quality, while at the same time remaining environmentally friendly.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handles made of synthetic material.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology.
- WÜSTHOF is fully warranted to be free of defects in material and craftsmanship. The warranty does not apply for normal wear or misuse.
- Made in Germany
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.