Specially designed to both attract dust and polish surfaces. Perfect for cleaning delicate surfaces where you cannot use water.
- Used and recommended by professional cleaners
- Size: 32 x 32cm
- Eco cloths are made from a blend of polyester and polyamide. Polyester is great for absorbing grease and oil, while polyamide is brilliant for absorbing water
- Eco cloths are made with fibres that are 100 times finer than human hair which pick up dirt at a micro level
- When dry, Eco cloths use electrostatic energy to attract dirt like a magnet
- When wet, Eco cloths use capillary vacuum power to attract and hold dirt that is mixed with water
- Save the environment - Most chemical cleaners are bad for the environment and your family. Why use them if you don't have to?
- Save money - Stop buying chemical cleaners and use Eco cloths that are guaranteed for 300 washes and expected to last 500 machine washes
- Get a better result - Water and the Eco Cloths clean effectively without leaving any residue
- Save time - Simply wet, wring out excess water and wipe
- Even the packaging is eco friendly down to the ink used for printing (soy based inks)
- White Magic is a proud supporter of Asthma projects and donate a percentage of every White Magic product sold to the Asthma charities
How to use:
- Use Cloth dry.
- Fold into quarters
- Use the softer side first (side with tag on it) to collect dust and finish with the flatter side to polish the surface
Where to use:
- Window Sills
- Polished Stone
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.