The Barbecue cloth is dual sided, one side scrubs away grease and oil while the flat side is great at wiping away loose dirt. Use the Polishing cloth to dry and polish shiny surfaces to a streak free finish finish.
- Used and recommended by professional cleaners
- Size - 32 x 32cm (2 Pack)
- Eco cloths are made from a blend of polyester and polyamide. Polyester is great for absorbing grease and oil, while polyamide is brilliant for absorbing water
- Eco cloths are made with fibres that are 100 times finer than human hair which pick up dirt at a micro level
- When dry, Eco cloths use electrostatic energy to attract dirt like a magnet
- When wet, Eco cloths use capillary vacuum power to attract and hold dirt that is mixed with water
- Save the environment - Most chemical cleaners are bad for the environment and your family. Why use them if you don't have to?
- Save money - Stop buying chemical cleaners and use Eco cloths that are guaranteed for 300 washes and expected to last 500 machine washes
- Get a better result - Water and the Eco Cloths clean effectively without leaving any residue
- Save time - Simply wet, wring out excess water and wipe
- Even the packaging is eco friendly down to the ink used for printing (soy based inks)
- White Magic is a proud supporter of Asthma projects and donate a percentage of every White Magic product sold to the Asthma charities
How to use: Barbeque Eco Cloth
- Wet cloth and wring out excess water.
- Use scrubbing side to loosen stubborn dirt, grease and oil.
- Use flat side to wipe away loosen dirt, grease and oil.
How to use: Polishing Eco Cloth
- If surface is wet, use dry. If surface is dry then wet cloth and wring out excess water.
- Use rougher side first (side with tag on it) and finish with smoother side for a streak free finish.
DO NOT USE EITHER CLOTH TO CLEAN THE GRILL OR HOTPLATE
Where to use:
- Stainless / Chrome
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.