Thoughtfully designed cast iron cookware including woks of timeless and versatile designs; Each piece is made using a sand mould which is destroyed after the piece is made, every Staub piece is truly unique. Cast iron absorbs heat quickly and has excellent heat retention properties, ensuring long – lasting and even heat distribution. Made from top quality cast iron, coated in tough enamel, inside and out. Brass & nickel knobs are oven suitable. The black matt enamel inside ensures long–lasting and even heat distribution. The black interior also hides spots and stains. The rough interior surface promotes excellent non-stick properties, no seasoning is required. It also results in exceptional browning.
- Capacity - 5.7L
- The Staub Wok is a is a delightfully versatile piece, suitable for use from stove to oven to table, with its functional and top quality design and aesthetics
- Each Staub piece is made in France using a sand mould which is destroyed after each piece is made, so every Staub piece is totally unique
- The tight fitting glass lid retains moisture and cooking heat perfectly
- Enamel cast iron is a traditionally strong material, ideal for low heat cooking, it absorbs heat quickly and distributes it evenly, eliminating hot spots
- Interior black matte enamel finish that requires little seasoning over time and is more resistant to scratches and chips and is able to endure higher heats when braising, roasting and caramelising
- Smooth bottom is suitable for use on any cooking surface, including induction without scratching the surface of your cooktop
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended.
- Made in France
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.