Each piece is made using a sand mould which is destroyed after the piece is made, every Staub piece is truly unique. Cast iron absorbs heat quickly and has excellent heat retention properties, ensuring long – lasting and even heat distribution. Made from top quality cast iron, coated in tough enamel, inside and out. Brass & nickel knobs are oven suitable. The black matt enamel inside ensures long–lasting and even heat distribution. The black interior also hides spots and stains. The rough interior surface promotes excellent non-stick properties, no seasoning is required. It also results in exceptional browning.
- Capacity - 4.6L
- The Staub Bouillabaisse Pot is a stunning pinnacle in French design, the perfect accompaniment to serving designer French seafood cuisine, even in the comfort of the home kitchen
- Each Staub piece is made in France using a sand mould which is destroyed after each piece is made, meaning every Staub piece is totally unique
- Heavy, tight fitting lid ensures even distribution of juices throughout cooking to intensify flavours and retain the aromas and vitamins within the food, so food is moist and flavourful
- Interior black matte enamel finish that requires little seasoning over time and is more resistant to scratches and chips
- Enamel cast iron is a traditionally strong material, ideal for low heat cooking, it retains heat better than any other material, equal heat distribution eliminates hot spots
- Smooth bottom is suitable for use on any cooking surface, including induction without scratching the surface of your cook top Suitable for use from oven to table, making a lovely presentation showpiece to impress your dinner guests
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended.
- Made in France