- More than 45% of Michelin starred chefs in France are using Staub.
- It’s innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability.
- Ideal for searing on the stove top, creating authentic grill marks and transferring to the oven for a perfect result
- Heavyweight enamelled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly
- Endures higher heats when grilling, minimises the need for excessive oil
- Interior black matte enamel finish requires little seasoning and is more resistant to scratches and chips
- Each Staub piece is made using a sand mould which is destroyed after each piece is made, so every Staub piece is totally unique
- Use on any cooking surface, including induction without scratching the surface of your cooktop
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended
- Made in France
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.