Classic and elegant design – directly from stove to dining table. Apart from the stylish, copper-coated outer, beautiful for serving, the Maitre D’ Induction range also has numerous details that make cooking a joy: A drip-free rim. Inside capacity, markings to make the work easier. Cast stainless steel handles – made to stay cool longer. Fast heat distribution and optimum heat utilisation.
Layer on layer. That is the principle in constructing the Maitre D’ Induction range. The materials in the layers are carefully selected: hard-wearing 18/10 steel inside, an aluminium core for excellent heat distribution, an 18/0 steel base for induction compatibility, and copper for a beautiful design. The fact that aluminium runs all the way from the base and along the sides maximises heat utilisation, reducing preparation time to a minimum. Ultimately, this means saving energy.
- 26cm (22.5 cm base diameter)
- Durable steel inside and outside is coated with beautiful copper.
- Drip-free rim
- Inside capacity markings
- Riveted handles in cast stainless steel to stay cool longer
- Aluminium core and base is optimised for quick and even heat distribution.
- Multi-layer construction
- 18/10 stainless steel inside for maximum durability
- Withstands heat up to 260°C
- Oven Safe