The Non Stick Casserole Pot with exclusive Stratanium+ non-stick coating. The curved sides makes it easier to use with kitchen utensils and the comfortable handle does not get hot. The pan is ovenproof up to 260°C with optimum heat distribution and it enables the use of metal utensils.
For all heat sources - including induction.
Commercial Grade Non Stick
With a fundamentally new technology, Scanpan have succeeded in creating a surface that surpasses all previous ones when it comes to hardness, and therefore strength and durability, while still retaining a perfect food-release and being exceptionally easy to clean.
Improved Cooking with Non Stick
During use, the rough surface forms a series of micro-holes, which improve the frying properties, and literally turn the surface into that of the classic griddle pan. When you fry on a Stratanium+, the sound is also different, ‘crispy’ and ‘crackling’ compared to a traditional non-stick coating.
- Includes glass tempered lid.
- Five-layer clad-aluminum construction with mirror-polished stainless steel exterior.
- Stratanium Plus is the new commercial-grade nonstick surface which is metal-utensil safe.
- Stay cool, riveted and gently curved handles
- For all stovetops, including induction.
- Oven-safe up to 260 degrees for stovetop to oven techniques.
- Optimum and even heat distribution.
- PFOA-free. This means the Non Stick was made without the use of the chemical PFOA in the manufacturing process.
- Dishwasher safe; hand-wash recommended for a longer lasting product.
- 10 Year Guarantee.
- Made in Denmark.
StrataniumPlus_EU.mp4 from SCANPAN A/S on Vimeo.