It takes more than 100 steps and 42 days to make one knife worthy of the MIYABI brand.
The MIYABI 5000MCD series of knives provides professionals and ambitious amateur chefs with a set of precision knives that combine perfect functionality and ergonomics with unique design. This range is highly regarded the world over for its unmatched sharpness and strength.
Each knife goes from the hands of skilled artisans to yours—ensuring you get the finest caliber. They craft the knives in Seki, Japan’s samurai-sword making capital for over 700 years. You get the best of both worlds: German engineering and Japanese craftsmanship, for long-lasting durability and scalpel-like sharpness. Making you the master of precision cuts.
- Knife Blade Number 34372-091
- Each knife is handcrafted with over 100 steps involved. Each knife will take 42 days to make!
- Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD range combines the greatest in hardening technology, most precious knife materials and the artistry of traditional Japanese craftsmanship
- The core of the SG2 super steel is protected by a 101-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern
- CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process which maximises the properties of the steel
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- CRYODUR ice-hardened to 63 Rockwell (The hardest test for Knives)
- Stunning Rare Masur Birch handle features a striking mosaic pin, red spaces accents and a steel end cap
- Hand-Crafted & Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- Handwash only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.