Magimix Cook Expert Silver
Create kitchen magic with the Cook Expert from Magimix, with all of the quality and assurance that comes with purchasing a Magimix product, this is sure to feature as the best thing in your kitchen!
The Magimix Cook Expert has been designed and assembled in France, to satisfy the master chef at home. This thermo-cooking food processor and mixer has 12 automatic programmes, plus Expert, Baking and Food processor functions. With safe and accurate induction heating from 30 – 140 degrees Celsius, the Cook Expert will help you to create everything from starters through to desserts.
The thermo bowls and induction heating system can be used to make a huge range of cooked dishes: soups, risottos, stews and purées, not forgetting cakes, breads and yummy puddings - from chocolate mousse to frozen desserts. Accurate to the degree, the induction heating system is ideal for precise cooking, plus faster temperature changes. With the induction heat, only the bowl gets hot for additional safety.
The 3 transparent bowls allow you to effortlessly carry out all of the tasks in a normal food processor - such as grated carrots, sliced cucumbers, chopped onions, pesto and hummus.
- Metal bowl - double walled, 3.5L, for cooking tasks using the bake, expert or blender programmes. Food will keep warm for up to 2 hours once it has been switched off.
- 3 transparent bowls - allow you to effortlessly carry out several tasks in quick succession: chop, grate, slice and much more (3.6L, 2.6L, 1.2L). Mini bowl and mini blade are perfect for chopping, emulsifying and blending small amounts.
- Steamer basket - for steaming fish, meat, and vegetables
- Egg whisk - for beating egg whites and whipping cream
- Universal blade - for simmering, blending, kneading, crushing ice, and mixing
- Spatula - shaped to match the contours of the metal bowl.
- Recipe book - more than 300 recipes created for the Cook Expert to prepare everything from starter to dessert
- Slicers / Graters - for 2mm or 4mm slicing (e.g. cucumbers) or grating (e.g. carrots).
- Metal blade - for chopping meat and fish.
- Kitchen scales - weighing range between 2g and 10 kg.
- Free Cook Expert App - for smartphones and tablets: create shopping lists, watch recipe videos and access to user-contributed recipes
- 12 automatic programmes for truly hassle-free cooking:
- Puréed soup, Creamed soup, Simmer, Steam, Pastry/Cake, Bread/Brioche, Whisk, Smoothie, Frozen dessert, Crush, Food processor, and Automatic rinsing (for easy clean up)
- Manual programme (Expert), where you get to set the time, the speed and the temperature
- Thermo bowls with an induction heating system (30-140 degrees Celsius)
- Food processor with 3 transparent bowls (3.6L, 2.6L, 1.2L)
- Power 1700W (900W motor)
- BPA Free
- 3 year warranty on parts and accessories
- 30 year warranty on the motor
- Designed and assembled in France
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.