With ""77"" cast into the iron, what better way to celebrate two moments in our history than with a versatile cast iron double burner griddle? In 1877, Joseph married his wife, Anna Elizabeth, and a hundred years later, their grandson reconstructed the foundry and kept workers employed through a tough economic time.
Use this double burner griddle to make delectable French toast, grilled brie and bacon sandwiches and tasty flat iron steak.
- Elevated handles for added comfort and great control,
- Generous cooking surface fits over two stovetop burners,
- Great for induction cooktops with a ""bridge"" element,
- Low, spatula-friendly side,
- Drip tray catches any grease.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.