This stoneware rectangular dish is part of our Heritage Series – a classic collection inspired by Le Creuset’s original and elegant French designs as they were first presented in 1931. Authentic in style and function, its lid keeps moisture and flavour locked in, for delicious results. Ideal for marinating, roasting, baking and serving, these versatile dishes are a kitchen essential.
The Heritage rectangular Covered with Lid dish is deep enough to hold recipes with generous fillings. Featuring practical handles for easy lifting, these colourful dishes also look stylish when presented at the table. Thanks to their enamelling expertise the stoneware is durable and the enamelled surface resists staining, chipping and cracking, and is easy to clean. Providing a totally hygienic surface, it will not absorb odours or flavours. Made from specialist clays and fired at the highest temperatures, all Le Creuset stoneware is strong and durable, so much that they offer a 10-year guarantee on every piece.
- 33cm | 3.8L
- Deep enough to hold recipes with generous fillings
- Unmatched thermal resistance — safe for freezer, microwave, oven, broiler, and dishwasher
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing, and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists scratches and stains and is safe for cutting on with knives
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Microwave and oven safe, dishwasher safe
- Superior heat retention keeps food warm at the table while serving
- 10-Year Warranty; The guarantee covers faulty materials or workmanship