Induction Hob Protector Helps keep your hob in pristine condition. Working temperature -40 to 250 Use Protect your induction hob. Create a protective surface between cookware and the hob Prevents unwanted scratches, scuffs & marks. The non-stick, flexible, heat-resistant silicone coating helps to reduce movement of pots & pans; in particular heavy cast iron cookware. Heat resistant up to 250ºC The Hob Protector will also help to keep pans in the heating zones and ensures continuous conductivity between the hob and cookware. It will not affect functionality, so long as the correct cookware is used in the correct zone. The Hob Protector can also be left in place when not cooking to safeguard against any other unforeseen damage.
Use & Care
- Shake off any food into a waste bin
- Rinse the opposite side to the one used with hot water to remove food residue
- Gently wipe with a cloth or sponge to clean any remaining residue
- Shake to remove excess water and dry with a kitchen towel or leave in the open air
- Avoid using dishwashers, as this may cause harm to the Induction Hob Protector
- Only suitable for induction stovetops