Say goodbye to plastic with Honeywrap!
This size is perfect for covering a couple of decent size sandwiches and giving you a place-mat to eat off. It also looks great covering salad bowls and brightening up your dinner table.
- Includes 1 Large Size Wrap
- Available in 4 designs to choose from - Wildflower, Ocean, Forest and City Garden. Please specify at checkout if you prefer a design.
- Size: 35 x 33cm
- Honeywraps are made from GOTS certified organic cotton blended with a mix of beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil.
- Food lasts longer and tastes better when it's stored in Honeywrap because the beeswax coating on our thicker quality fabric allows the food to breathe, whilst staying covered & sealed.
- Honeywraps are easy to use, simple to clean and can be used again and again. They come in a variety of sizes and last for up to 12 months.
- Do not dish-wash. Hand wash only with cold water.
- Made in NZ
How to use :
Use the warmth of your hands to shape your Honeywrap over food and dishes. The Honeywrap sticks to itself when you press firmly over the bowl or plate. When stored in the fridge the beeswax will harden further, retaining the shape and sealing in the goodness.
How to care for:
When your Honeywrap needs a clean always use cold water and mild soap (eco-friendly is best). Either immerse your Honeywrap in cold water and dish soap or sponge off with a dishcloth. Air dry on a dish rack or use a tea towel to pat dry off. Storing in our tea-towel drawer works for us. Some oils and sauces may stain your Honeywrap, but your food stays fresh. Don't forget that Honeywraps' don't like the heat so avoid dishwashers, microwaves, and ovens. Do not use to cover raw meat. Your Honeywrap can be used again and again following these simple steps.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.