Perfect Starter Set. Made to the highest of Japanese precision.
From very modest beginnings Global has developed into one of the most successful brands of professional kitchen knives in the world. Still crafted by hand in Yoshikin's factory in Niigata, Japan, Global knives are manufactured to extremely high and exacting standards. Global knives have attracted much acclaim over the years and received a number of awards and is used in many worldwide famous cooking TV shows
Each knife is painstakingly handmade by skilled artisans - not mass produced by machines. The razor sharp blades are crafted from the finest grade molybdenum vanadium stainless steel. This superior metal not only strenuously resists stains and corrosion, it also holds an edge far longer than ordinary cutlery steels.
The knife's distinctive handle is ergonomically designed for optimum comfort and control, the trademark dimpled grip ensures a safe, non-slip hold. There are no rivets to work loose, no plastic or timber handles to crack and no gaps or joins to harbour harmful germs and bacteria.
- Award winning design and quality
- Handle is hollow and weighted with sand for perfect balance
- Blade edge is made to be sharp and to stay sharper for longer
- Hand made in Japan
- Seamless design so it's more hygienic
- Stainless steel constructed so food does not stick
- Hand wash is highly recommended
- Ceramic water sharpener/whetstone is highly recommended for sharpening
- 10cm Paring Knife
- 11cm Utility Knife
- 14cm Vegetable Knife
- Ceramic Sharpening Steel
- Bamboo Knife Block