Each knife is painstakingly handmade by skilled artisans - not mass produced by machines. The razor sharp blades are crafted from the finest grade molybdenum vanadium stainless steel. This superior metal not only strenuously resists stains and corrosion, it also holds an edge far longer than ordinary cutlery steels.
The knife's distinctive handle is ergonomically designed for optimum comfort and control, the trademark dimpled grip ensures a safe, non-slip hold. There are no rivets to work loose, no plastic or timber handles to crack and no gaps or joins to harbour harmful germs and bacteria.
- Award winning design and quality
- Handle is hollow and weighted with sand for perfect balance
- Serrated blade edge is made to be sharp and to stay sharper for longer
- Hand made in Japan
- Seamless design so it's more hygienic
- Stainless steel constructed so food doesn't stick
- Hand wash is highly recommended
- Length: (blade) 15cm