The Tagine allows you to create delicious recipes – simmered, sautéed or roasted – Their Flame products can also be used in the oven at a temperature of 500°C/930°F and also the microwave. Sauté ingredients on the element and finish off cooking in the oven. Always start on a low heat for the first 5 minutes, then increase the heat gently.
The even heat distribution throughout the ceramic is ideal for enhancing the flavours while simmering, very gently, without burning. The dimples on the underside of the lids concentrate the evaporated juices, which fall back onto the ingredients in tiny droplets, ensuring that the recipe remains moist and full of flavour.
- Capacity - 2L
- Dating as far back as the 9th century, the tagine's conical shape creates a moist, hot cooking environment. As the food cooks, steam rises into the cone, condenses, and then trickles back down the sides. The dish finishes tender, aromatic and rich with flavour.
- Made from Flame Ceramic, the tagine can be used either directly on the heat or in the oven,
- Made in France from Burgundian clay for gentle, even heating—ideal for bringing out flavours during slow cooking.
- The special clay will keep the contents hot for a long time after being removed from the oven.
- The durable glaze resists scratches and will not chip, crack or craze over time nor will it absorb odours or flavours.
- Use in the oven, on electric or gas elements, in the microwave and freezer.
- Handmade in France since 1850, each piece is unique and signed by the craftsman that made it.
- 10 Year Guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.