BKF Cookware Cleanser was specifically created to remove tenacious cooked-on, baked-on residues from both metal and glass cookware. It is the best option for keeping your pots and pans looking like new. After all, a good pot or pan is built to last a lifetime. BKF Cookware is a must for those who hang their pots and pans in the kitchen. Its ability to remove tarnish from stainless steel is unsurpassed.
BKF Cookware Cleanser contains 50% more surfactants than their classic BKF Cleanser & Polish. This allows you to remove food-based residues and metal tarnish from your cookware using less elbow grease; and the added surfactant makes rinsing faster.
BKF Cookware Cleanser & Polish Surface Guide
In the Kitchen:
- Stainless Steel pots and pans.
- Glass casserole dishes.
- Baking sheets.
- Oven door interior (don’t apply anywhere you can’t rinse well).
- Stainless steel grills.
- Grill tools.
- Camping cookware.
Where NOT to use BKF
- Non-stick cookware or bakeware.
- Gold or Silver (Sterling silver is OK).
- Polished stone, such a marble or granite.
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces.