Invented in Switzerland in 1950, and still made there to this day. bamix® is the smallest yet most efficient and versatile kitchen appliance in the world. It can be used to chop, mince, purée, emulsify, mix, blend, froth, grind, pulverise, grate and whip food. At the same time, the bamix® is extremely easy to operate and clean. An incredible 15 million units have been sold worldwide.
- bamix ® was the first immersion hand blender ever invented in 1954
- Production is still going strong in Switzerland even after 65 years.
- Maximized torque (a force that causes rotation) increases blade rotations for smooth, steady blending even when you're working with extra thick mixtures or big batches
- It can chop, mince, puree, emulsify, mix, blend, froth, grind, pulverise, grate and whip food.
- With only two accessories; the SliceSy® and the Wet/Dry Processor, bamix® will do pretty much everything in your kitchen. Available to buy seperately.
- All domestic models have a massive 20 year warranty on the motor
- Parts are still available; a rare thing today in this throw away world
- In spite of relatively low wattages (compared to cheaper models), the direct drive motor achieves impressive speeds of up to 17,000 RPM and highly efficient torque. This ensures the motor lasts longer (hence the 20yr warranty) yet the machine can handle heavy loads and ingredients as tough as ice.
- Made in Switzerland
- Simple to use, two-button operation
- 140W heavy-duty AC motor
- Double insulation
- Soft-grip safety switch
- 2 speed settings; 12,000 rpm & 17,000 rpm
- Includes - Multi-purpose blade
- 20 Year Motor Guarantee - 1 Year on Parts