Welcome to the Homestore, where your kitchenware and cookware needs are met with exceptional care, convenience, and a friendly touch. We understand that life revolves around the kitchen, and our commitment is to make your shopping experience as delightful as possible. If, by any chance, we can't fulfill your order within 5 working days, rest assured that we'll promptly notify you, offering options like a full refund, exchange, or waiting for the item to be back in stock. Out-of-stock items? No worries. We'll shoot you an email as soon as they're available again.
Concerned about prices? We've got you covered. Our prices, which include GST, reflect the latest updates on the day of your order. Need advice or info about recent discounts? Just reach out. We're proud to offer products sold at The Homestore's Recommended Retail Price, all brand new with full warranties.
Worried about delivery times? While we strive for next-day delivery, occasional delays may occur. Our goal is transparency, and we'll let you know if the circumstances change.
When it comes to damaged items, we're here to assist. Notify us, and we'll guide you through the return procedure. Faulty items or warranty concerns? Contact us for expert guidance and assessment options.
Changed your mind? Our return policy is designed to help. From delivery fees to restocking fees, we're upfront about what to expect. Your privacy and security matter; we handle your personal information with care and utilize the latest encryption technology to protect your data.
With easy-to-understand terms on gift vouchers, promotions, and more, we're committed to clarity. At the Homestore, our relationship with you is valued above all, and your satisfaction remains our top priority. Contact us anytime for a friendly chat about any concerns or inquiries you may have. Happy shopping!
- Our promise to you is that if for any reason we cannot supply your order within 5 working days, we will notify you asap, we will offer you either a full refund, exchange or if you decide to, wait for the product to come back into stock.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
- If you request an out-of-stock item, an email will be sent to you once it's back in stock.
PRICES & SALE OF GOODS
- Prices shown include GST.
- The price of the goods will be the current price on the day of order. Prices do not include any delivery fees.
- If an item has been recently reduced or put on sale after recent ordering, please contact us.
- All products are sold at The Homestore's Recommended Retail Price.
- All products are sold brand new with full warranties.
- Some appliances are taken out of boxes and put on display in the shop. They have never been used or turned on and are brand new & still covered by their full warranty period from your date of purchase.
- The Homestore can cancel orders following price discrepancies that can occur due to wrong pricing or any other glitches that could come from unknown errors. We will correct the error immediately and refund you the full amount paid.
- If you are unsatisfied with your order, then we will do our utmost best to help you by sorting out the issue as soon as possible. Please contact us immediately.
Delivery times may vary depending on circumstances, but we do aim for all deliveries to be next day delivery but please be aware sometimes beyond our control it could take longer depending on location
- For North Island expect up to 1-2 Days
- For South Island expect up to 2-3 Days
- Rural deliveries can take up to 1-3 days extra on top of standard delivery times
Delivery - Signature or Non-Signature
Signature required deliveries. If no one is home, then the courier company will leave a card to call for you to let you know that they have been and tried to deliver your parcel. You can pick this up at their depot. Please bring the card to call that they left you.
Non-Signature Deliveries. You have given authority to the courier company to leave your parcel either with a neighbour or somewhere safe on your property if you are not home when they've attempted to deliver your parcel. This option is at your own risk and the Homestore is not obliged to replace any missing parcels if you select this option.
- Gift vouchers are treated as cash and therefore are not stock items. You cannot purchase a gift voucher from us at a discounted price.
- Goods sometimes can be damaged during transit. If your goods arrive damaged, please contact us as soon as possible. We will advise you of the returns procedure and provide you with the address of where the item should be returned. Replacement items are subject to availability.
- Damaged items can only be accepted for return and replacement from 7 days of actual delivery. Goods must be returned in original packaging, and they must be in an unused condition with all components and information included. All costs including delivery and packaging will be covered by us.
FAULTY ITEMS OR WARRANTY CLAIMS
- With all faulty or warranty issues you must follow the procedure for sending it back to us. Please contact us for further information on how to get a claim started.
- There are service agents placed all around the country for Electrical Appliances. We may ask for the item to be returned to a registered service agent for them to assess or repair.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original receipt. Failing that then proof of purchase is required in the form of a bank statement with our store name highlighted next to the transaction.
- If you are unhappy with a product and feel it is faulty then you must notify us within 30 days of original purchase. We will have the item sent back to us for assessment either by ourselves or our supplier. If no fault is found, then we will notify you about the decision and explain it to you in further detail. We will then send the item back to you.
- If you are unsuccessful with a claim for warranty, then we will notify you immediately.
- If you are not satisfied with you order, please call us immediately on (04) 499 4469 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
In some circumstances, we may agree (at our discretion) to accept the return of a product that is not faulty. due to a change of mind. In these situations, there will be a handling or restocking fee equal to at least 20% of the returned goods value. Delivery fees are not refunded at all from original purchase. The fee will be deducted from your refund. Please make sure to return any items in all their original and unused condition, including manuals.
YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
We do not have to give you a refund if:
- You decide you don’t want the goods
- You find the same thing cheaper elsewhere
- You bought something for someone else that they don’t like or already have
- You bought something that doesn’t match what you already have.
- Delivery fees are nonrefundable.
We can charge a restocking fee of 20% if an item is sent back for a change of mind request. We will only refund you less than 20% of what you paid. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
If you are unsure, then please email us about the right to exchange. Please remember all goods returned to us must be in original packaging including all accessories and manuals.
THE HOMESTORE'S COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
THE HOMESTORE'S COMMITMENT TO YOUR SECURITY ONLINE
Your personal information is treated with the greatest of care. Sensitive payment information such as credit card details is not stored on the internet with our system. Once you type your information, it is sent instantly, encrypted, directly to our order processing system. We employ the latest encryption technology in all areas of the site which require you to provide payment information. This is being done to protect you from unauthorized use of the information you are sending to our server. This website is registered with site identification authorities to enable your browser to confirm our security identity before any transmission is sent
Physical, electronic, and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. The Homestore’s website encrypts sensitive information wherever The Homestore requests it.
All our marketing emails contain a link to unsubscribe. You will not receive marketing emails from us again if you choose to unsubscribe.
We will treat all your personal information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server, and we will fully comply with all applicable NZ data protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
When you shop on this website, we will ask you to input and will collect personal information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
We confirm that any personal information which you provide to us and any user information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders.
- To administer this website.
- If you consent, we will notify you of products or exclusive offers that may be of interest to you.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information and /or user information, we are entitled do so.
The technical steps required in creating the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the website.
- We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- As your product is shipped, we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS
Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description which sets out additional specific conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information is entered into the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the time you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted in accordance with our order acceptance policy.
The Homestore’s gift vouchers and promotional discounts
- Gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
- Gift vouchers are not used to cover delivery fees.
- If the goods purchased online total less than the value of the gift voucher, any balance left over will not be saved for later. All balances must be used in full.
- Gift vouchers have 1 year expiry from date of purchase. Once expired we are not obliged to redeem the gift voucher. The Homestore will make exceptions to the rule based on each customer’s circumstances.
Coupons, discounts, and promotional discount codes offered by The Homestore Online are valid only for use as part of a purchase made via The Homestore Online, unless otherwise stated. Such promotional discounts are not valid for use as part of a purchase in The Homestore shops, or for telephone orders.