Your pasta sieve has had its day! Function 4 enables you to pour the water off with the lid in place, leaving the pasta still in the pot. Depending on how you position the lid, you can pour the liquid without either pasta (large holes) or rice (small holes) passing through. And in the closed position you can cook with just a small amount of water. The pots are fitted with a TransTherm Universal Base, which is suitable for all hob tops including Induction.
- 1 x Saucepan 16cm no Lid (Approx 1.5L)
- 1 x High Casserole 16cm with Lid (Approx 2L)
- 1 x High Casserole 20cm with Lid (Approx 3.5L)
- 1 x High Casserole 24cm with Lid (Approx 6L)
Function – four functions at a glance:
Pour off completely - pour off hot water or stock quickly and safely
Large sieve opening - for straining, e.g. potatoes or pasta, etc.
Small sieve opening - for straining, e.g. rice, peas, etc.
Closed - for boiling up and low-water cooking.
The novel lid with a silicone ring features many benefits:
- High-grade material combination of flat quality glass, Cromargan® stainless steel, and silicone
- Silicone is tasteless, heat-resistant and dishwasher-safe
- The lid makes no sound when inserted onto the pot and sits noiseless during cooking
- Glass lid allows for monitoring the cooking process and is oven-safe up to 300°F.
- Clear markings on the metal ring for an exact positioning of the lid
- First-class finish of the pot bodies:
- Stay-cool handles – providing for a pleasant handling
- Inside scale
- TransTherm® universal base
- Made in Germany
- Suitable for all types of stoves
- Cromargan®: 18/10 stainless steel, polished surface